spring & comfy casual

 shirt: Shop Sevan // jeans: Target // shoes: Forever Young Shoes // necklace: Rocksbox // bag: Kate Spade


It's been a pretty dreary past week! Lots of rain and not a lot of sunshine. But today, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping and the trees were blowing, so it was all in all it was a wonderful day. 


I got this shirt from Shop Sevan a couple weeks ago, and let me tell ya, it's the most comfortable thing I've ever worn! Holy cow. And the slits in the sides make me want to twirl and twirl. And, if you use the code FIFTEENOFF at checkout, you get 15% off your whole purchase! Check out their shop, it's the cutest thing ever!!



2 comments:

  1. You're absolutely darling. I love the confidence that radiates out of your smiling face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you so much! Thank you Cambri. I love your love for the Lord and all the uplifting words you share with others!!

      Delete

what's on your mind?