Pleated Goodness


shirt: Saks Off Fifth // skirt: Tory Burch // shoes: DSW // necklace: Rocksbox // bag: Kate Spade


First of all, can you believe that I got this Tory Burch skirt for $45?!!? It was originally $400, but I got it at the outlet and on sale! Best thing ever. This shirt is also the single most comfortable piece of clothing that I own, and I'm obsessed with scallops. And these $30 shoes are my favorite purchase this spring. So basically, this outfit was a major win for me.


Also, RocksBox is a super great jewelry company that sends you three pieces of high-end jewelry, basically on loan, for you to wear! You select your jewelry preferences and their stylists send you three pieces that they think you will like. And, the best part is that you can send the jewelry back as often as you'd like to exchange for three new pieces to wear! It's the ability to wear high quality jewelry for an affordably monthly price. If you've wanted to wear new jewelry, but can't stand to buy new jewelry for each outfit, this is perfect! AND if you use my link, you get the first month free to see if you like it!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. You're so cute! I love, LOVE reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?