New Years Eve Party Decor






























This idea for a new years photoshoot came to me in the shower, and I decided to make it happen instead of think about it all day. What was stopping me? It's Christmas break and my two best friends are home from school, and so we decided to make my vision come to fruition.
After browsing Zurchers party store for quite a while, we settled on three gold fringe door hangings, six new years balloons, new years head bands, noise makers, and thousands of gold stars (which are still stuck in my carpet as I type this).
It didn't take even a roll of tape to put this backdrop up. And wow! I think each package of door hangers were $7, which was a total steal, and it looked awesome! In all, the decorations totaled $32, and took about ten minutes to put up. So, if you're in need of some last minute new years party decorations, just know that you can do this!
I love gold and I love sparkles. Which is good because I think I'll be finding gold sparkly stars for the next five years in the carpet, but I'll do anything for a cool picture. Happy (almost) new year!

1 comment:

what's on your mind?