My favorite purchase thusfar and spring!

SHOES: Forever Young Shoes // Dress: Banana Republic // Earrings: Valshi


GUYS it's officially spring and I couldn't be happier! I secretly love every season, though, because they are all so beautiful and amazing in their own ways. But the colors of spring get me every time! The trees start blossoming, the flowers bloom, and you can wear practically any bright color you wish!
I bought this dress on Black Friday in NYC at Banana Republic. I remember the store was absolutely insane and I was frantically looking around for cute stuff to buy. I happened to see this dress on the rack and fell in love instantly. And when I realized that it was my size and fit me perfectly, I knew I had to buy it. And who can argue with that mentality when its 50% off? If you can't tell from these photos, the front is a fish scale kind of texture that is so unique.
I got home from New York and realized that the dress matched perfectly with the shoes I wore to my brother's wedding. It was practically a match made in heaven!


Oh and on another note, I bought my prom dress today! I was going for something more interesting and different than all the other prom dresses. I can't wait to post about it after prom!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful spring pictures! love the dress! your hair is beautiful!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! That location was seriously so gorgeous :)

      Delete
  2. Such a fabulous location for these photos! Spring has sprung!!
    That's a classic dress that I could see working in lots of different ways, really good buy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have worn it so much that it's really paid for itself :)

      Delete

what's on your mind?