I'd marry spring if I could

to see all the photos from this shoot, check this link out

Just look at those blossoms!! And if you didn't see yesterday's post, check out the beautiful blossoming trees at the Capitol building. Oh my word, spring takes my breath away.

Spring also comes with spring break! I have a very strict to-do schedule of things I have to get done, but once I finish all those things, I can do whatever I'd like. I am so excited to see the things I get to do!

Yesterday I took photos of Cloe, went and practiced at the golf course, cleaned my room, started a book report, and contacted a lot of people I needed to get in touch with. What a fabulously productive day. Not to mention, I watched countless hours of Gilmore Girls while editing photos and blogging. Life is a grand thing in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?