Fried Green Tomatoes


 Hello friends I am back (for good this time) and I have a recipe for you!
Also, check out my super rad new blog design. All of the credit goes to my friend Nalissa! She is AH-mazing. Holy cow! If you need a blog design, talk to her!

Alright, back to the fried green tomatoes. If you have ever visited the south, you know that fried green tomatoes are a staple! If not, I feel sorry for you. But alas, here is the recipe for you so you can make this delicious treat for yourself!

Fried Green Tomatoes!

ingredients:

hard, green tomatoes
1 egg
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/8" oil in fry pan

directions:
fill up your frying pan with oil up to 1/8" and set on stove top to boil.
cut your tomatoes in thick slices.
scramble the egg in a bowl.
mix flour, salt, and pepper.
dip each tomato in egg and then cover it with the flour mixture.
place tomato in hot oil. fry one side until light brown and then turn it over. take it out once both sides are light brown.
eat and enjoy!!

This is the best best thing to eat in the summer! I can't wait until we grow more tomatoes so I can feast on these!