something familiar (aka i have my boot back on)


i'm legit having an lol moment at myself because i suck at being safe and not being clumsy.
here i am, back in this boot that knows me oh too well. i've spent so many hours trapped inside of this complex contraption, but i've also healed a lot of wounds inside of this thing. and when i say a lot, i mean a lot of wounds.
two weeks ago i landed on my foot a little funny while i was jazz running at rehearsal, but i didn't really think much of it. i mean, it just hurt a little! but once it was swollen for a couple weeks i thought it was a good idea to get it checked out by a doctor. and so to the doctor i went.
the doctor instantly thought it was a stress fracture when he heard of my situation, but after thorough investigation and three xrays, we found that there was no breakage of any kind inside of my foot. you may ask, but why does it hurt? to which i (and the doctor) answer that we have no idea. lucky me.
he decided to stick me in my boot for two weeks and take it easy and see what happens from there.

we have our first marching band show in three weeks. pray, guys, that i get better. cause i have a solo. and it's my senior year. and so help me i cannot be injured for my last year of band cause that just flat out sucks. i know it's just a little thing, but it would be much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?