Uhm random stuff that's going on. yeah.

fun fact: I blog better when it's late at night and I should be asleep.
another fun fact: I kind of just have little things happen in my life that don't deserve a whole blog post, but still deserve to make it on here. So I'm kind of pushing them all together. 

Apparently it's a tradition to put up an enormous flag on the day before Flag Day in a business park in AF. And apparently it's a tradition to have some of the members of the marching band come and play the national anthem at this said event. I had the glorious opportunity to take part in that! Other than the fact that Mr. Miller told us it started at 10:30 when it really started at 11:30, and the fact that it was blazing hot, the whole thing was a great experience. I mean, how could it not be when you have free J dawgs and you get to see a huge flag be pulled into the sky by little children!
Oh, and let's not forget the fact that my friends car was hit by my other friend after we were done. What a way to finish off an already eventful day!

After the car was hit, we all went and got slurpees. I guess you could say that the accident was hardly an accident at all, cause the car that hit us was going like -15mph. I don't think I've ever had a slurpee before, but honestly, what have I been doing all of my life? Mango slurpees will be the death of me, my goodness. Anything mango is delicious, I swear. So if you wanna buy me something, you know what to get!

The fact that this girl is leaving is just unreal. She is one of my ultimate heroes and I love her so much! She is really good friends with my brother Pete, and she is two years older than me, but she always treated me like I was her best friend and that I meant a lot to her. She has taught me so much about how to be happy, outgoing, a righteous daughter of God, and so much more. If I can be half the woman she is I would be happy!
Oh, and the fact that she asked me to take her mission photos pretty much made me blush. Holy cow she is just stunning. Here are the photos if you wanna check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?