I have a blog?!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty bad at posting things on my blog. You see, life kind of seems boring and mundane and monotonous (do you like my choice of words? Ha) but then everything starts picking up speed, and eventually you are in a position where you have no time to do anything that you need to do and so you end up making cute banners and punny packages at 12:00 on a Wednesday night. 
To say the least, these two weeks since spring break have been busy. I feel like I have no time to even think about what I'm going to do next because I'm already there doing it. 

BUT. 

Life is good. 

Life is so good. Golf season is in full swing and I miss two days of school a week to go out and do what I love. 

/I've gotten to the point where I look at a text message and respond in my head but never text the person back. It's a bad habit to get into. 
/I forget when laundry day is and so instead of having my mom do it for me, I have to find a day where I can do it myself. It would be so much easier if I just remembered when laundry day was so I wouldn't do it myself. 
/I have 12 calc packets I have to make up because I've missed so much school for golf. 
/I am spending my time blogging rather than doing all the calculus packets I have to finish. 
/I have a crazy polo tan line which totally does not go with my prom dress, but it's cool. Maybe I'll start a trend. 
/is the end of the school year really coming? I feel like it's filing by but at the same time not coming fast enough. I know I'm contradicting myself. 
/right now is my busiest season for senior pictures and I love it. But I hate turning people away because I don't have anymore spots left. So aka book now because I'm almost filled to the brim!
/prom is going to be the most fun thing ever. I'm in a group with my best friend and it'll be just grand. Ah. Prom. 
/it's 10:30 and I know I should be asleep so maybe I'll wrap this up. 

Overall life is treating me just fine, as long as you can handle a sleep-deprived and hungry kiana, you'll be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?