BYU!


Ah. I don't even know how to describe this one, it was so perfect. But I'll give it a try...
We went through two dry runs and jumped on the bus so we could watch some other bands. We got into the stadium and watched PG, Lone Peak, and West Lake. We then ran and got into our uniforms and started to get ready to perform. We were in the arc and everything was clicking. Everyone was in tune and I was hitting notes with ease. I could feel it!
We lit the fire and I don't think I've ever screamed so loudly ever in my life. I had to clear my throat a couple of times before I could talk. We did meele-packi, specified rice, and six; all the traditions. We walked over and I punched everyone on the AF that sits on our chests. We hyped and we were off.
The chills came over me again after we were done, and I could hardly breathe. Maybe that was because I had just played my heart out and left it out on the field, or because I didn't take enough breaths.
The announcer dragged the announcements out as long as he possibly could. He announced, "And second place is..." about five times, and I just wanted to know! We swept all the captions and left with the score of 928. But the feeling was the best part of the day.
The friend song was amazing. We sang our hearts out. I looked around the room and saw all these people that I loved and it choked me up like so many times before. Our season is already half over. In two months, this will all be over.


PS. Here's the video! It totally rockedddd. Favorite show by far. and I know I said that before. But this time it's forreal.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I could go! Y'all are really something special. <3

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?