the end.

This school year is almost over.
Tomorrow is the last day of school. And that really doesn't count, because we get our yearbooks and run around trying to get people to sign it.

I'm a little sad because that means that I'm growing up. I will never be a sophmore in high school ever again! I only have two more years in marching band, and two more years in golf.
I'll never be in school with my brother, or any of the other seniors, ever again. They are such good examples and amazing people.

This year has been amazing, hard, fun, exciting.
I've realized that high school is hard, but I don't ever want to grow up.
I've grown a lot in the gospel, in who I am, and what I do in my life.

And I am so glad that it is almost summer.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here are some of the things that have happened this year:
Started a new tradition
Had a trumpet girl photoshoot
Died during band camp
Was marcher of the day
Learned how to fence
Helped my friends ask Peter to sadies
Stuck Mike&Ikes up my nose
Spent the day in mud
Rooted for two teams
Went to the haunted forest
Performed in the BYU stadium
Had a radical birthday
Ate pizza in the rain
Got a 100 on my chemistry test
Performed at our home comp.
We won BOA regionals
Went to the temple during band tour
Was on the news
Talked about how asian my eyes were
Saw a double rainbow
Wore my uniform for the last time.
Wrote with light
Sent cookies to japan
Got a GoPro
Went on an adventure at Utah Lake
Found out I had extra bones in my feet
Drank orange juice through a candy cane
Dug through trash for a project
Got caught door bell ditching
Volunteered at the bishop's storehouse
Witnessed 12-12-12 at 12:12:12
I was in a flash mob
I had surgery
My email got hacked
I started walking
Went to a blogger party!
I was student of the month
Saw a high speed chase
Went to state DECA!
Sold lemonade
Celebrated April Fool's
Became section leader
Took an AP test
My brother came home from his mission!
Took engagement photos
First performance of the season

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and was reading through it. Looks like you have done some fantastic stuff this past year!!!! I love your blog!

    Rebekah
    happydayhappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?