Summer Lovin'


{Please follow me via bloglovin' here} 

Today was the first day of summer!!
My friends and I got together and did glitter toes in honor of summer.
My friend is pretty much a professional nail polisher/glitter toe girl, so she did them for us!
Since she doesn't have the real glitter toe stuff, she just puts down some wet nail polish, pours glitter on it, and puts a clear coat over it! It stays on forever and it looks awesome! I love it so much.
Last year I got the same color and it stayed on all during summer! It was crazy awesome.

I am so ready for summer. Tomorrow I'm golfing and babysitting. And sleeping of course!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love all the colors!! :)

    Thanks for sharing your blog with me!

    Happy summer!
    xo-lianne

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?