{Portraits} Spring is Here!


{Please follow me via bloglovin' here} 

 Yesterday, I had the opportunity to take photos of my beautiful friends! We walked around town, ate cupcakes, and had a fun time posing in a field. They are so gorgeous! I love taking pictures of them :)

We went to Alisha's Cupcakes, a cupcake shop that won on the TV show Cupcake Wars. They were the most delicious cupcakes that I have ever tasted! And only for $2.50!

We wandered through secret alleyways, made a Lego Rock Band, and did P90X. It was quite a successful day of shooting and having fun!

11 comments:

  1. Love the pictures- you do have such beautiful friends!! :) mmm...those cupcakes sound good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! I have that same owl necklace. =)
    And NOW I want a cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty girls in pretty clothes! Love the chambray!

    Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Kiana - these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

    Kaeley
    http://www.myminds-lens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I especially love the one with the shoes hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous captures! And yes, SO springish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girls and beautiful smiles

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is that first one. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these!! You are ROCK'IN these beautiful smiles! Love your photography! So fresh and natural!
    God Bless,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?