My Mom at 8

This is my mom when she was 8 years old. She was living in Japan.

 This is me when I was little. I was at the natural science center!

For one of my Personal Progress projects, I am scanning old photos and putting stories along with them. Yesterday, I was scanning pictures for 3 hours and only got 10 years done!

To complete the project, I have to have at least 10 hours of work on this project, and if I keep doing about 3 hours each Sunday, it will be done so fast!

I only have 3 more projects left before I'm done. I am so excited! My goal is to get it before my birthday in October, and I think that I'll be able to do that!

Yay for family history, and yay for personal progress!

{Please follow me via bloglovin' here} 

2 comments:

  1. Cherish these photos....they are priceless! Your mom is beautiful and you look so much like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! and good for you for keeping track of your personal progress. :)

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?