Babysitting!


I got to babysit these cute kids last night! It was a fun evening full of playing catch, building a fort, watching the Hunger Games, taking pictures, and making cookies. Although these kids may act crazy and totally insane, they finally settled down for a really fun night!

Our fort was perfect, surrounding all of the couches and making a little alcove to watch the movie.We decided to just skip to the 'good' part of Hunger Games, or when got into the arena. It is such a good movie, even if you start in the middle!

I love babysitting them! They are so fun, even if they tend to drive me crazy sometimes :)

7 comments:

  1. Aw he's so cute!

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love the silhouette photos! simply beautiful. blessings.

    xoxo,
    Allie @ Framed by God
    http://framedbygod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I love babysitting my neighbors and helping out in Sunday school :)
    I tagged you http://prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com/2013/04/fashion-tag.html
    Lizzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these! Super cute!

    ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled across your blog & you definitely have a new fan! That boy is adorable & I agree - babysitting is so fun!

    katieelizabethbaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I love the mood you captured...I can almost feel the fun myself :)

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?