{Senior Photos} Makayla!

A while back my friend was talking to me and brought up the fact that she wanted her senior pictures taken by me. I was flattered! No one had vet asked me to take their pictures before, so I was really excited. After she asked me though, I had my surgery. I wasn't able to walk at all, and my scooter wouldn't let me have the range of motion that I needed to take them. So finally, I got to take het photos on Monday.
It was a blast. We drive around and laughed even though it was freezing outside. She is going to be such a great college student. :)










5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! She is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her boyfriend looked like Spiderman at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome ! you got great talent !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos...the window shots are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?