i skipped watching a movie to blow bubbles


Today at school people with good grades got the opportunity to watch Madagascar 3 during 2nd and 3rd period. I wasn't really planning on going since I had to make up a test, and since it was a school excused absence during 3rd period, I wanted to take it then. BUT. Then I heard that we were doing labs in AP environmental science, which was my 3rd period. And I decided to stay.

The lab took all of 10 minutes, and I finished the homework too. We were bored and looking for anything to do, and we found tubs of bubble-soap and the shapes to make the bubbles. It was fun and exhilarating at the same time.
And from the picture above, it was a little nerve-wracking :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so pretty! Whenever I read one of your posts I think this girl has to be older than 15! You seem so mature! I spend at least one point of every day playing with bubbles LOL ( my two year old loves them.. ok I do to) looks like a blast!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?