new year, new design.

To kickstart the new year, I decided to have Britt give me another blog design! She designed my last one as well, but I just wanted something new. I decided for a nice, clean white and pink look because I love the colors!

I hope you like my new design as much as I do! And if you do, go and show Britt some love! :)

And now for sunday social.

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
My blog is Kiana Bates and I have been blogging 2 years, 2 days.

2. Why do you blog?
I love sharing things (recipes, photography) and writing! And I love meeting new people.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Cheri at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
The post where I show my favorite photos of the year!

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
Get to 600 followers, and to just overall make it better!

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
CaLea's {I'm} Perfect
Haley's Ink and Anchor
Shelby's Chasing Birdies


Sunday Social

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog design!
    Just found your blog!!
    I look forward to continue reading!
    Now following :)

    xo
    Christina
    Livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are enjoying the design- you are always such a pleasure to email and work with!! Thanks for mentioning me in your post- you are so sweet!! You have such great taste!!! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of you on the left- you are so beautiful!! :) Thanks again for asking me to design your blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design! The header is so cute and so perfect for you! :) I hope you're having a good weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a new follower!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your clean, fresh design! I'm working on a new design now but am doing it all myself and it is NOT easy. :-/ Need to go work on that now instead of perusing blogs, although the latter is a LOT more fun!

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?