new theme





"Wherefore, stand ye in holy places, and be not moved, until the day of the Lord come; for behold, it cometh quickly, saith the Lord. Amen" - D&C 87:8

Every year, the youth in my church have a mutual theme, which is for all the kids 12-18. This year, it is about standing in holy places. Last year was, arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nation.

Every week in our mutual activities, we recite the theme. It is so great to have scriptures like this memorized.

I'm so excited for this year!

{ps. I hope you liked the photo! I took it myself :) }

3 comments:

  1. i love our mutual themes! this years is so great :) oh and i do like the photo, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I print out your "I'll go inside someday" picture? My daughter is having a birthday party with a "wedding" theme and I would love to include it in the girls little gift bags to take home.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?