a new year and a challenge

2013, a new year.
A clean slate, per say.

And so I am joining a challenge.
The 365 project, to be exact.

If you aren't familiar with the 365 project, it's where you take a photo a day. Its focus is really enjoying the little moments, because sometimes we feel like we have no idea what to photograph. I hope that with this project I'll have a better memory of what happened in 2013

And to kick it off, here's day one.



Hello new year. Glad you managed to come. But it's too bad, really, because I have the flu and a bum leg. It's okay though, because my golf magazine came in the mail.


4 comments:

  1. oooh great idea! i don't know if i'll do the official version, but will at least try to take a photo a day, love this!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I am going to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I followed you through the "I Love my Post" blog hop! So glad I found your blog, i'm a new follower :) Come follow back if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea and would probably try to post a Friday wrap up of photos for the week... I think??? The taking the pictures will not be the problem... it is deciding with one and when it get the time to post. But I definitely love the idea.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2013/01/ww-what-you-need-to-hear-everyday-of.html

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?