a hoard of thoughts smashed into one post


I'm still hobbling around the house when I'm not in my wheelie.

Today is the last day before school begins again. // I'm dreading the fact that I have to crutch around school all day. // My arms and legs will be so tired. // I'm also dreading the whole waking up early aspect of school. // I slept in until 8:00 this morning and I have gotten sufficiently used to it. // It will be a hard habit to break. // My toes will be cold when sticking out of the cast. // I feel like I will have the flu forever. // I used to like sneezing but now I don't. // I hope I finish this 365 challenge, cause then I will feel accomplished. // I took a shower today and it feels great to be clean. // I'm planning some new blogging things in the future, so be ready. // I love twitter and while I was recovering from my surgery I was on it 24/7. // I love taking pictures, even if they are of my feet. // I should really end this post because it's not very organized. //  Bye. //


7 comments:

  1. This is the best kind of blog! I love random thoughts written down. I am not looking forward to getting up early for school either...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your resolutions!Wishing you a very happy New Year!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY on my blog at http://creative-d-zine.blogspot.com
    Hope you participate.;)
    Hugs
    Sharda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new resolutions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice and cute post ...just like you :)
    Have an awesome year ahead :)
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I hope you feel better and that your leg heals quickly!! Surgery sucks. I had surgery on my ankle a few years ago and it's the worst! Keep those toesies as warm as possible!

    I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?