a black and white story


Can you tell which one's been in a cast for 6 weeks?

I have been scooting, crutching, and wheeling around for the past 4 weeks and 5 days.

I only have 9 days until I can walk.

I'm nervous.

I'm scared.

But I'm excited.

Cause, once I can walk, I am having 1298472049 photoshoots.

Just kidding, it's really only 4.

I have 3 senior shoots lined up, and a Morp group wanting my photo taking skillz.

So therefore, I am excited.

Peace out, hipsters.

{PS. a new donut recipe is coming your way soon....stay tuned!}

3 comments:

  1. haha you are so cute Kiana! :) love you and your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for being able to walk and photo shoot again!!!
    ~Kassi @ Truly Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your cast off...good luck on those photo shoots! :)

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?