Liebster Award!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-j3vCPZ6avOw/UBhTuQSA2EI/AAAAAAAAHl0/sTeQTi3CXxU/s1600/Liebster-Award.gif

I was nominated by the wonderful Andrea from Mostly Happenstance.

The Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

Here are 11 Facts about me:
1. I love taking pictures.
2. I am having surgery on the day after Christmas.
3. I love the holidays!
4. My favorite color is pink.
5. I love lots of kinds of music.
6. I love the movie Hitch.
7. I lived in North Carolina for the majority of my life until we moved to Utah two years ago.
8. I love reading.
9. I am a Mormon.
10. I'm half Japanese.
11. I wear contacts

Here are my 11 questions to answer:

1. Did you ever have an imaginary friend?
I think it was pretty much all of my stuffed animals. I always played with them.

2. Coffee or Tea?
Neither! Hot cocoa is my favorite.

3. What's your favorite sport?
GOLF. And marching band, if that counts.

4. What do you fear the most?
Being completely alone. With spiders. In the middle of the ocean. Surrounded by sharks.

5. What's your favorite board game?
I love time's up, but it's not a board game. Settlers of Catan is pretty great!

6. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
If I think really hard, yes. But most of the time, I can't!

7. What is your absolute favorite book? Have you read it more than once?


I love Montana Summer, but I love a lot of books! And yes, I have :)

8. What is your favorite website to visit?
Well, facebook, my email, and my blog (and pinterest) are the most viewed, but I love CaLea's blog. I read it every time she has a new post.

9. Who is your idol?

I look up to my older brothers a lot. They seem to know what's going on.

10. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I love the Outer Banks. The most beautiful beach in North Carolina!

11. Are your toenails painted? If so, what color?
 They are like french, or whatever you call that!

Here are the 11 questions for the wonderful bloggers to answer:

1. What's your favorite movie?
2. What was the last thing you ate?
3. What's your most embarrassing moment?
4. What's your favorite book?
5. Look to your right. What are the first 5 things you see?
6. What are your hobbies?
7. Top 3 TV shows?
8. What's your favorite holiday tradition?
9. If you could be any Disney princess, which would you be? And why?
10. Who is your idol?
11. Curly or straight hair?

Here are the 11 amazing bloggers:

1. Annie @ Wonders Untold
2. Jillian @ No Regrets
3. Carlee @ Misseemoo
4. Sabrina @ Individuality
5. Amanda @ Faith Love Strength
6. Chelsi @ Truly Yours
7. Hannah @ Heart Distance
8. Chantal @ B in the Bay
9. Kyndal @ Honey Kissed Kitchen
10. Jade @ Forget Me Not
11. Courtney @ Crazy Beautiful Life

3 comments:

  1. THanks, sweet girl! :)

    XO
    Amanda @ Faith Love Strength

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Leibster award! It was fun reading about you. Your fear kind of cracked me up though, I'm pretty sure I'd be scared in that situation too :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-15-vetericyn.html



    I hope you can make it!



    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?