the break is on.









Yes! The last period of the day was over, the wait was done. I rushed out of the room, excited for what was ahead. The temple had been closed for the last two weeks, and today was the first day it was back open. I was pumped to go with my friends, but knew that time was ticking, and that we had to get there soon. I found the two people that were joining me to go to the temple, got in the car, and arrived at the temple. The beautiful building didn't have any more construction covering the white walls. It was pure and gorgeous.

We headed inside, and found our way down into the depths of the baptistry. It was eerily empty. Maybe because it was a Tuesday, or because people didn't know it was open, I don't know. We got in and did confirmations so fast, and were back waiting outside again. Just being there was awesome.

Later on, I went to hang out with my friends. We were going to take light pictures where you draw stuff with light, but we ended up taking pictures in her room. We all curled our hair so we were matching, and ran recklessly through the neighborhood. It was so much fun.

And now, it is the break. I'm free to eat as much turkey as I can, and have as much fun as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiana - I hope you have a fun break!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I hope you have a chance to check it out on my blog today and prepare a post for it in the coming days or weeks :)
    Have a Great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?