That white stuff is pretty.







It was lunch. And I looked outside, and there were giant snowflakes covering the sidewalk.
And I realized...it was snowing! Hard too :)
Usually we go to the temple after school on Fridays, but it was closed, so we just took a couple pictures.
It was beautiful.

And fill in the blank Friday...
1. I like   dressing up, fuzzy socks, snow, temples, new boots  

2. A life goal of mine is   to become a professional photographer. that's why there's so many dang pictures on here  

3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is __Dubstep. Probably because of my brother who listens to it all the time and it rubbed off on me:)   

4. Some wise words I love are   'don't blink' - Kenny Chesney   

5. Most mornings you will find me   doing my hair and eating cereal  

6. Right now I'm super into    photography. and snow. and boots, and winter clothes. Let's be real, that's why there are so many pictures on here about the above. 

7. Right now I'm super over    make up work and school in general. oh, and gangham style or whatever. it's dumb.   




7 comments:

  1. Snow? It just became cold in Florida! Oh well. Your outfit is ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thanks! And yeah, it's pretty insane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It snowed where we live for about 5 minutes on Saturday, that was enough for me! While I may not want to be in it, it looks so pretty in your pictures! Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I want snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I found you via the Modern Modest Beauty linkup! Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a Heylee B. Boutique Giveaway! I thought you might be interested.

    xoxo
    A-

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those floral prints against the snow!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the only person who is not a huge fan of the snow? It's pretty, but I hate scraping it off of my car and driving in it! Love your cute outfits though...Thanks for linking up :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!! Pretty white stuff! That's how my city is looking right a bout now too! :)

    Thanks for linking-up!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?