i had a heart attack







Today started at 9:00 last night. My mom and I went to Shopko. We were in and outta there so fast. We came home and tried to sleep for an hour, but just lied in our beds thinking about shopping. And then we headed to Kohls. The line wrapped around the building and we were at the end of it. We went in there at midnight and came out at 1:30. We came and conquered.

I was going to go again at 6:00 this morning, but was pretty pooped, so I stayed in bed. I got up at nine and headed over to Joanns to look at fabric and remnants. We bought some PJ fabric, which is pretty awesome.

My friend (who also went black friday shoppin) decided that we were going to heart attack someone. We cut up about 100 hearts of various colors and sizes. We ended up taking tons of photos of us with the hearts. I love taking pictures so much.

We are probably still going to heart attack someone, so shhh!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun photo shoot!

    I'm visiting today from the Friday Chaos hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloo. I recently found your blog through the blogosphere [I'm friends with Emma Ramirez] and I have to say I really like it. It's very cute. And I like your idea of heart attacking someone. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In college when we used to "heart attack" fraternity houses, we'd tape hearts to popiscle sticks & stick them all in the lawn! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! Super adorable <3
    I found you through the Simple as that link up!

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?