and the sun takes a nap {a thankful post}



I walked outside and the sky looked like this ^. I took the camera and shot some pictures. It was 10x more beautiful than you could even imagine with just the photo. Oh, the miracle of the sun going down. Such a simple thing, but such a beautiful thing. I love it.

And, as it is Thanksgiving, here is my thankful post. Everyone seems to be doing it, so I've joined the bandwagon.


I'm thankful for friends who bring a feast to school for lunch and share with everyone. They are the best, and I look up to them.
I'm thankful for being able to go to the temple after school every week.
I'm thankful for friends who don't mind posing for me and being models as I try to figure out how to be a photographer.
I'm thankful for marching band, and the experiences that I have had being in an amazing band.
I'm thankful for girl's nights and just having fun with friends.
I'm thankful for beautiful skies, whether during the day or night.
I'm thankful for snow and looking at the stars.
I'm thankful for family and friends.
And most of all,
I'm thankful for Jesus Christ, and the gospel.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Those photos are gorgeous :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post. There is so much to be grateful for, today and always! P.S. Do you live in Utah? Because I swear the sunsets around here have doubled in beauty this past week. I don't know what it is, but it's gorgeous.

    Newest follower :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had SO much fun at lunch! I wish I could have been there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy thanksgiving to you! That is a beautiful list, the stars are such a beautiful thing to be thankful for, i love them!

    foreverallie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog! Yours is cute, so I thought I'd follow!! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ♥, Sarah
    The Life of a Redhead

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so beautiful!! Happy Thanksgiving <3 so thankful to have fellow bloggers like you with amazing photos!
    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  7. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy&z

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?