if this isn't your castle, you aren't my prince.






I think sometimes we lose sight of what we really want in life.

We get caught up in the simple minded things that don't really matter.

I mean, they may matter to us for a while, but then we forget about them and move on.

Instead, we should keep our goals in mind everyday.

Goals that will affect the rest of our life are the most important.

One of my goals is to get married in the temple.

Actually, I want to get married in the Salt Lake Temple to someone who will love me forever.

I want to marry someone for eternity.

And I won't ever forget that.


and
 then, she {snapped}
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful and beautiful daughter of our Heavenly Father. I love you so much for your faith and commitment. You are an example to me and all those with whom you interact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said!! i have enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your pictures, keep up the great work and continue to have fun...

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?