15 Part 2

For part one....

After exhausting all of our poses, we headed inside for some dinner: chicken pot pie! I requested it because it is delicious. Actually, we had it on band tour after a practice in St. George. And I had it at my friend's house. And I liked it. A lot. And my mom had never made it before, but it was good. Actually really really good. So good, that the recipe is a keeper, meaning we will have it forever!
After dinner and a delicious cake, I heard a knock at my door. I came outside and found my door covered with balloons and papers. Pretty grand, my friends. And they totally know who they are. And I may happen to know who they are, because when we were taking pictures I saw them, and we looked at each other, and they awkwardly walked away. Kind of suspicious.


Then, my friend had to go home. I think my dad scared her away, but she claims that he didn't. My other friend came over. She brought me a super awesome note and a huge cookie. We decided to take pictures as well, with the balloons, by a lamp. Which was an awesome idea, might I add.
We had to slow down the shutter speed, which was hard without a tripod, so we ran back and got one. And on the way, we saw a man pushing a stroller. It was super dark outside. And I happened to get a picture of him while trying to get one of my friend running. How awkward is that? It was an accident, I promise.













We tried a new technique that I will call car-head-lighting. It was a spur of the moment decision, since we wanted to try something other than the lamp that we were using. So we turned on her headlights, and used them to silhouette the person. Pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?