Friends are Friends Forever...

My friends are prettier than yours.
It is a proven fact.
Just take a look at these here pictures.
This girl?
Gorgeous.
And totally amazing.

She came over to my house after school on Friday, and we sat in my room and talked while I was curling her hair. She can't curl her own hair! Which is super sad, because it is absolutely adorable when it's curled. After it was all curled, we decided to take some pictures, since that is what I do nowadays. So we took pictures. Many many pictures. Lots of them didn't work, in case you wanted to know.
But you should see how absolutely cute she is.
But then it started raining. Which was super dumb, because we couldn't take the pictures in the rain, of course. And so we stopped taking pictures, and pulled the tri-scooter thing out, and rode it around in the rain. And then we came inside.
After that, we went to Macey's, and saw some of our friends from band eating ice cream, and so while we were socializing, my parents left us. But no worries, our friends took us back home. And stayed with us while we watched She's the Man. Which is so freaking hilarious, I can't even describe it. If you haven't seen it, you have to. Or else your life will mean nothing.
Anyway, she is so gorgeous.
Take a look.

Oh and I forgot to mention...We are pretty much asian twins. Just thought I'd let you know.









We love photos. Maybe I'll show you the ones that didn't work. Maybe not :)

3 comments:

  1. You both do look alike- and you are both so beautiful and photogenic! I love Asian people!! :) great photos!! Thanks for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIANA BATES!!! It is never ever good to lie about people! I nearly broke your camera out of ugliness. Like she (he) says in She's The Man when she (he) breaks up with Olivia- "I see you for what you truly are, which is UGLAAY!" Now, if you said that about me then you would be honest! But if your saying I look pretty because we are identical twins, then your absolutely TRUTHFUL! CUZ LOOK AT YOOOOOOOU! cuz "when i see your face, theres not a thing that i would change" and "when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while." :)LOVE YOU KIANAKINS :D ur AMAAAZING! :D

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?