Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things Tuesday, on Wednesday?

I had my first day of school yesterday! I'll tell y'all about it later but..

Shoes. I love shoes, like a whole bunch.
If I had the money, I would buy lots and lots of shoes.
But shoes are expensive, so I can only see them and drool and wish I had the money to buy them. Which I don't.

Anyway, here are the ten shoes that I am in love with right now..

1. Sperry Top Sider



Pink and seer sucker. SO PREPPY IT HURTS AND I WANT THEM NOW
2. Running Shoes


p.s. Those are glow in the dark ^


3. Vans


4. Toms


5. Sandals


6. Rainbow Sandals

rainbowsandalsbow
Rainbow 301 Ladies Flirty Braidy Sandals SBR

7. Cowboy Boots


8. Oxfords


9. Boots

boot weather boot weather boot weather 
boot
10. Flowers
Well that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?