Ten Things Tuesday

Today, the ten things tuesday will be all about clothes!

I recently just went back to school shopping with my mom, and she gave m $50 to spend. And then I realized that I spent $40 of it in one store, but no big deal. It was nice stuff from Plato's Closet! I love that store now, since they have name brand clothes for cheap since they are gently used. Pretty great.

So here are some trends I'm diggin right now.

1. Neon





2. Cardigans





3. Mint





4. Colored Skinnies






5. Bows Bows Bows





6. Lace

 


7. Chevrons







8. Belts





9. Coral




10. Sea Inspired


Well there ya go! If you follow me on Pinterest, then you would've probably already seen these in one form or another...So if you aren't following me in pinterest...Do it!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these!!
    I am thinking of going to Plato's today myself :)

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?