Guest Post: Natasha Louise

Hello everyone at Kiana's blog!!
I'm Natasha Louise from 'Adventures of Natasha Louise'

A little bit about me... 
I'm a petite English girl who accidently fell in love with a guy who moved 5000 miles away. After a lot of patience, still needed may I add, I'm finally in the process of preparing for a big move to America, a big adventure for love.
- My blog is all about me, not just this adventure, but many. This summer has been hectic, due to the above,
but you'll find refashions, sing songs, lovey stuff, silly banter and even my cooking adventures over there. Anything me.
[Red 'heart' Velvet cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting.]

In honour of Kiana's awesome blog and the awesome treats she shares, I thought I'd share a recipe for some awesome marshmallow frosting!

Ingredients.
4 large egg whites
1 Cup ordinary sugar (white or brown)
1 pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
Place all ingredients except the vanilla essence into a bowl which you can place over a pot of simmering water.

Whisk the egg white mixture constantly over simmering water until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is hot to the touch.
{It takes around 5 minutes}.
Pour the mixture into a bigger bowl and beat with an electric mixer for about 3 minutes.
{Add the vanilla while beating}.
After about 3 minutes, the mixture will be lovely and fluffy.
- It took me a little while longer than 3 minutes, but it does thicken when done properly and is super yummy!

Thanks for reading! Have an awesome day,
Much Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?