Guest Post: Kinga!

Autumn is creeping up on us once again (not that I'm complaining), and with it comes the inevitable start of school. Baking is one of my hobbies, but when I go back to school all the homework and studying and extracurriculars leave me with little to no time to make anything in the kitchen.

That's where this little beauty comes in. When I'm craving a sweet home-made snack, I reach for a mug and these ingredients, and in a few minutes I can enjoy a warm brownie.

Photobucket
Here's how to make the five-minute brownie in a mug. You'll need:

  • a microwaveable mug or bowl
  • 4 tablespoons of flour
  • 4 tablespoons of sugar
  • 2 tablespoons of cocoa
  • dash of salt
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients in the microwave-safe mug, then microwave. Each microwave is different, but I always microwave mine for 45 seconds or so. You can start with 30 seconds and add 10 or 15 seconds at a time if it doesn't appear ready.

Add some vanilla ice cream, sprinkle with powdered sugar, coat with shredded chocolate, or add anything else you may like, and enjoy!

What is your favorite quick-to-make- recipe?

Adapted from several online recipes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket

Hey there! I'm Kinga. I love making art, with photos, with videos, with words, with Photoshop, and with anything else I can find. I've got an obsession for all things Sherlock Holmes, love early morning air, dream of attending film school in London, and knit avidly. I blog at quidditea and hope you'll stop by.

2 comments:

  1. Craving chocolate and just made this - yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adding this to my lost to make. I love your blog. i whould love it if you checked out my blog oneofakind-kikistok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?