Guest Post: Haley Brianna

Hello readers of Kiana's! I'm Haley Brianna and I blog over at Consider Me Charmed. Kiana has been one of my sponsors for probably a month now, and I love her to pieces! That's the great thing about blogging is making all these cool new friends. I'm so glad she asked me to be a guest on her lovely blog!

Photobucket
I am a southern girl who is in love with the idea of love. I was raised in a small town where wearing cowboy boots to school is considered fashion. In one week, I will be headed off to begin my adventure as a freshman in college. Maybe if everyone keeps their fingers crossed for me, I'll be able to make a million new friends and keep a 4.0 for four years.

I blog about life, love, and everything in between those two words. My blog is all about making new friends, so click here and stay as long as you want!

Twitter. @CMCblogger
Blog Lovin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?