Guest Post: Ashtyn!

Hey there! My name is Ashtyn and my blog is called Rays of Light. My blog is about life, love, music, books, movies, crafts, and much more fun, silly stuff! I am a teen who loves anything vintage/retro; especially record players! If I could choose one thing to do for the rest of my life, it would have to be reading. Hehe! I think my favorite book would have to be Pride and Prejudice. I think the same goes for my favorite movie! In short, I'm a girl who was born in the wrong time era. My favorite quote is from my role model and my favorite actress Audrey Hepburn "I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills."


Come and check out my blog; lets have some fun! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?