Girl's Camp

So my church puts on this camp: Girl's Camp! It's where a whole bunch of girls your age (12-18) get together and camp for 4 days!
It was such a great experience! And we did so many fun things.
Word's can't explain how amazing it was, so I'll just put some pictures and hope you understand how unbelievably amazing it was!











Camp is the best week of the year. You get to spend time with your girls, and have oodles of fun! Not to mention the amazing spiritual experience that you receive. We were able to laugh, cry, and just genuinely have fun together. I love girl's camp and can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

  1. that giant slip and slide looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it looks like you had a lot of fun!!! Great photos! I also wanted to let you know that I awarded you over on my blog http://encouragementforeverydaystruggles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?