Awarded!

Hey guys! I was just awarded the blog Leibster Award by the lovely Britt! She is so great! And is so easy to talk to!

Here are the rules...

1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs.
6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers


Okay, 11 things about me. Here it goes:

1. I love to bake goodies for people! I love cookies, cupcakes, whatever!

2. I do NOT like spiders. Or sharks. Or kidnappers.

3. I love wearing sunglasses now that I have contacts! So much fun!

4. Japanese food is where it's at. I have it almost everyday since my grandparents live with us and make it!

5. I love thunderstorms where you can just get comfortable in your bed with a book. Perfect weather for going to sleep.

6. I love 80's music. Like Journey, Bon Jovi, Boston, and Foreigner.

7. I listen to music all the time. In the car, when I'm making treats, cleaning, or anything!

8. I love watching movies. I actually watched one last night called Lockout. It was pretty good!

9. I love shoes. I just got my new rainbow sandals in the mail last week!

10. I love photographs. They last forever and it's fun looking through them after a while!

11. My favorite movie is Hitch with Will Smith!


1. Are you more left or right brained?
Left. I just took a quiz to figure it out! Even though I have no idea what that means...

2. How long have you been blogging?
On this blog since January of 2011. I had one before then that was just about me, but I totally forgot the password and it was going nowhere. I was dumb and put too many gadgets on it.

3. Do you enjoy Blogger, We Heart It (Pinterest) or Facebook more?
Blogger! I mean, you can write so much more! But Pinterest is great for getting ideas for recipes, or decorating, or really anything.

4. What is to your right of where you are sitting/standing? (describe your surroundings)
A television. I am sitting a desk with the TV right next to me, a printer, and a keyboard.

5. What is your favorite brand of electronics? (Dell, HP, Samsung......)
Mac! All the way! We have Macbook Pros, an iPad, an iPhone, two iPod touches, and an iMac. So we like Apple products a lot.

6. Do you tend to be more cold or hot?
Hot. Since I am outside more often for band practice.

7. Do you have more friends through blogger or in real life?
Real life. Even though I love my blogger friends, I don't have that many.

8. Can you express yourself better through blogging or in real life?

Real life, since I can make faces, gestures, and use different voices to describe how I feel.

9. What is your favorite board/card game?

I love the game Telestrations! It's kind of a board game, but it's like the game telephone and pictures together! So you have to choose a word and draw it, and the next person has to guess what it is, and then the next person has to draw the last person's guess. It is so funny!

10. what is your favorite animal?
 I love pandas! I used to be obsessed with them. I wanted to go to the Woo Long Research center in China for my job. My friend and I were also writing a book about them!

11. What is your favorite sport/activity?
I love marching band. But if you don't count that as a sport, golf is also my favorite!

Here are the questions for the people I awarded!

1. Have you ever broken a bone?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What's something that makes you really happy?
4. What's your biggest pet peeve?
5. What's your prized possession?
6. What's your favorite past time?
7. What is your favorite type of music?
8. Who inspires you the most?
9. What's your all time favorite quote?
10. If you could live one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
11. If you knew multiple languages, which ones would you learn?

Here are the people I nominated!

1. Hannah
2. Lizzy
3. Lauren
4. Grace&Emma
5. Sophie
6. Kelsie
7. Andrea
8. Britt
9. Abby
10. Britt
11. Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the post Kiana- you are so sweet! You are such a great girl with a likeable personality! :) I always look forward to your posts :) haha...I always forget what left and right brained is too! :) Thanks for answering all the questions!!

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?