Arm Party!

So I participated in an Arm Party hosted by Yellow Heart Art and Much Love Illy!
I was paired with the beautiful Megan of Absolute Mommy!
She has to be one of the coolest people ever. I mean, she loves Gilmore Girls, like me. That alone makes her awesome!
We have tweeted each other, and followed our Instagram accounts.

I sent her a grey and yellow embroidery floss bracelet, and received two awesome bracelets in the mail from her!


I love it! The other bracelet she gave me said Tweet Me!

So go show her some love!

8 comments:

  1. Popping in from the link up! That bracelets looks perfect with your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Absolute Mommy she did a great job so pretty, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love that one of the bracelets said tweet me - that is so cute! i love this! thanks so much for joining our party! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. those polka dots are killing me with cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure I already commented, not sure why it didn't show put but if it does later, sorry for the double post. Lol I was just saying how lovely the bracelet is. It looks so mod! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute idead for a bracelet!

    Jamie
    greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?