My Life Recently, 4th of July

Hello! It's been a while. I've been so busy, and haven't come on here in a while, but a recipe is coming soon!

My summer has been hectic, but so much fun! I have had band every week, and we have taken part in so many cool things so far.

Here are all the trumpet girls for this year! We are so close since most of our section is full of boys. We've gotten to know each other so well since we spend so much of our summer practicing together. I love them with all of my heart!

 This year, I got to be in the Stadium of Fire Drum and Bugle Corps. It was so much fun! We got a whole bunch of band students together to make a wonderful show. It also gave me a chance to see Scotty McCreery, the Beach Boys, and the spectacular fireworks show.

 This is me and my brother. He is the best brother/section leader! We have fun working in the band and having fun together. He is so much fun to be with.

This is right before the Provo Parade. It is one of the hardest, hottest, and longest parades we do all season, so thankfully it's over! It is so much fun to be able to play for people in the streets while they are cheering for you.

Well, that a wrap of what I've been up to recently! I have a new recipe coming soon, and I'll have this blog up and runnin' again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?