Blog Design!

Hey there! Have you noticed something different? Well, I just got my blog designed by the wonderful Britt! I won a free blog design, and she was so easy to work with. She was so patient and emailed me back so fast! And if I wanted something done, she did it better than I could have imagined!

She has a blog called Encouragement for Everyday Struggles. It's pretty great so you should go check it out! Her design blog is Designed to Inspire. And she does it for free. Yeah, free!

So if you like how my blog looks now, you should go check her out and get her to redesign your blog!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Kiana!! You were such a pleasure to work with!!! Thanks for mentioning me and thanking me :) you are so sweet!! I love your photographs!!!

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?