Wish List: Shoes

I love shoes. I love shopping for shoes. And I love expensive shoes that I will never ever have unless I buy them myself.

Here are the ones I want for my birthday.
They are boating shoes, and are so fun! They have ones in all different colors, but I think these are the cutest.
Sperry Topsider


I love these Toms! Everyone is wearing them at school, and to be honest, I think they are super awesome. I want some really bad:)
Valentines Toms


I already have a pair of these, but since my feet grew, I need a new one. They are kind of expensive for flip flops, but they form to your feet and are super comfortable!
Rainbow Sandals



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog (I'm desperate chefwife)
    I LOVE your blog! We should sponsor!! let me know!
    shannonbunchthomas@gmail.com
    desperatechefwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I need those Toms in a major way. I have never seen those before!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    -Kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have all these shoes! I am going to follow your blog and take a look around here!
    http://tailormadecrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?