Guest Post: Hannah from Let it Rain Love!

Today Hannah from Let it Rain, Love is guest posting! She is my newest blogging friend, and it's been fun to get to know her!

Well, here she is!


Hello! I am Hannah! 

I have a blog called Let It Rain, Love. I love to make crafts, play guitar and sing, and I love sugar. I made a small collection of amazing recipes that I've found that I don't dare to try! Click over and enjoy!!


Tiramisu Cupcakes...stolen from Annie's Eats.

DIY Saltwater Taffy... stolen from Vanilla & Lace.

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes... stolen from Recipe Girl.

Homemade Churros... stolen from Jazibe's Recipes.

Donut Cake Pops... stolen from Half Baked-- The Cake Blog.

Magic Shell or "Hi Hat" Cupcakes... Stolen from Oh Cupcakes. 

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you have a wonderful day! :) Make sure to check out my blog, Let It Rain, Love!

xoxo,
                Hannah Mae

Okay guys. Seriously I love this girl! She is so cute and her blog is to die for. Go over and check it out! Follow her even, and you'll be glad you did!

I love ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pancakes! <3
    http://funandruins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so yummy!
    ~Selina~

    ReplyDelete

what's on your mind?