“I am the last leaf on the tree, and the wind is blowing.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley

This week I want to remember Gordon B. Hinckley. When I was born up til a few years ago he was the president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. In memory of him I will be making a handout a day from his profound quotes.

Today's quote it "I am the last leaf on the tree, and the wind is blowing."
I think that this is a great quote because it's true. We are the only church that is true, and through our trials we may be the only one who knows the truth. We need to hold on and strong through adversity.

Background props: English Project"
A diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handled stress exceptionally well." ~Unknown


For the rest of the Week of Hinckley quotes, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?