All about me!

I stole this from another blogger. It was fun!
 
 
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:00

2. How do you like your steak? I don't really like steak.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Hugo

4. What is your favourite TV show? Burn Notice, or Monk, or Psych, or Person of Interest....

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Japan for a summer.
 
6. What did you have for breakfast? Cereal, and a cookie that my wonderful neighbors brought over!

7. What is your favorite food? Inari Sushi. Check out the recipe here!

8. Foods you dislike? Brussel Sprouts, Asparagus, Wet Spinach

9. Favorite place to eat? Subway, Olive Garden, Cafe Rio

10. Favorite dressing? Olive Garden dressing

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I can't drive yet:)

12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans, comfy tshirts, and blouses

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Japan!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? full!

15. Where would you want to retire? Utah. I love family!

16. Favorite time of day? The morning on Saturdays, because I can do anything! And the nights on the week days because I can make cookies and just go to bed.

17. Where were you born? Greensboro, NC

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball. Especially UNC vs. Duke.

19. What is your favorite fragrance? Vanilla or Coconut.

20. What is your favorite face cream? I don't know! Too many.

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Cute Easter dresses.

22. People watcher? Oh yes.
  
23. Are you a morning or night person? Both!

24. Do you have any pets? Naah.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hmm. I chose trumpet for marching band. That's all I've got!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Well, right now, I want to be a baker/writer/business woman. Maybe all of them.

27. What is your favorite memory? Rose Parade tour with the band. Relaxing and having fun.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog all the way. Do NOT like cats :)

29. Are you married? Nope! A little young for that!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!

31. Been in a car accident? Nope, not one thankfully!

32. Any pet peeves? Smacking gum, messy handwriting, slackers
 
33. Favorite pizza toppings?  Cheese & pepperoni

34. Favorite flower? Roses and tulips

35. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry with the bits in it, and mint.
 
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?  Haven't taken it yet. Hopefully none when it happens!
 
38. From whom did you get your last email? Pinterest. I just made one!

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Probably not just one store. The mall in general.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Other than making cookies? no.

41. Like your job?  Don't have one, but I like blogging!

42. Broccoli? Eeww. I would rather have a green smoothie with lots of spinach.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Rose Parade. LOVE!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My daddio.

45. What are you listening to right now? My dad play guitar

46. What is your favorite color? hot pink. And black. Those are the colors of my walls!

47. How many tattoos do you have? NONE! Gross.
 
48. Coffe drinker? Nope. I like the smell, but I won't taste it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?