Favorite Cookies

Okay guys. Who doesn't like cookies? I mean really. You have to have one that you like.
I love cookies. Probably more than anyone else in the world! Or at least making them. :)
Here are my top three favorite cookie recipes that I've made.


1. Snickerdoodles
This is the only recipe that I have tried that works for me. My other snickerdoodles that I made were horrible! This recipe lets them stay soft and delicious!


2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
These are super easy, because you don't have to form them into the cookie balls. Just stick them in a 9x13 pan and put it in the oven!

3. Peanut Butter Cookies
Okay. Who doesn't like these! These have to be one of my favorites. And the fact that you have the criss-cross pattern on the top makes it so fun to make. My favorite part is using the fork to put the pattern on the cookie before sticking it in the oven. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?