Chocolate Chunk Muffins
props to: bakerella
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup melted butter, cooled slightly
6 oz. semisweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tray with 12 regular size baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, stir flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together with a wire whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, stir sour cream, milk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chunks and divide batter into baking cups.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until done.
- Makes 15 regular muffins.