The True Meaning

Today is Christmas! As if you didn't already know :)

I have been able to do a great thing...Talk to my brother who is on a mission! It really puts it into perspective. He is preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that is the whole reason that Christmas exists. I love him and I am so proud of him and the work that he is doing for the Lord. It is remarkable to hear his voice after 7 months of not hearing it. I love this season and I love my brother, and most of all, I love my savior, Jesus Christ. He is the reason for the season. I love that phrase. It is the true meaning. Jesus Christ being born is the true meaning of Christmas.
I hope your holidays are fun, exciting, and spiritual. I know that my redeemer lives. He died for my sins and that is how we can repent. For more information, go to mormon.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?