SUPER EASY Sugar Cookies

I have a HUGE yard sale on Saturday, so I wanted to make my favorite things! They will debut this whole week, and then I will show to pictures at the end of the yard sale!

So today was Sugar Cookie day! I searched on the web and found an AMAZING recipe!
This is the link.

I whipped some up in less than 30 minutes! Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

2 3/4 C All Purpose flour
1 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
1 C butter, softened
1 1/2 C granulated sugar
1 Egg
1 t vanilla extract





Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl stir flour, baking soda, and baking powder together. Set aside




2. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together until smooth. Add egg and vanilla. Blend dry ingredients in gradually.




3. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.




4. Bake for 8-10 minutes in oven, or until golden. Let sit on cookie sheet for a couple of minutes, and remove and set them on a wire rack.



I was really impressed at how these turned out!