Excuses, Excuses

Well, marching band season has begun. The only reason why I haven't posted in the million years that I have been off is, you guessed it - marching band. This past week we had 'Ed Camp' with a guy named Ed (of course) and we were at the school from 8:00am-5:00pm. After marching and playing music for a good 8 or so hours (lunch is an hour) you are pretty tired.

Saturday was a parade in one of the neighboring cities, and it was fun, but also exhausting. At only 1.5 miles, my lips were getting tired and so were my legs. I cannot even imagine what the Tournament of the Roses Parade will be like at 5.5 miles long.

I have a cousin who is a budding photographer. He just recently opened his first blog and I think you should check it out! He helps explain photoshop elements and different things. It is really fun.

Today we have marching band from 7:00am-9:30am as a whole band, and then we have sectionals from 9:45-10:45. Tonight we are also playing in an amphitheater, so wish me good luck!

I hope I see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?